Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photo Shoot

Today I went to shoot some pictures wtih an old friend from High School. We went down to Chelsea and Highline Park. She has been taking pictures since high school, and she is very good. You can find her work on her blog 5 of 7 Macayas approves. She was helpful and gave me some tips, maybe one day my shots will be as good as hers. But as of now, these are the best of today's.
1. Painted mural in Chelsea.

2. I was fascinated by the guy in the long leather coat. Why? Because I thought he looked a lot like Rick Aviles. Of course it wasn't him, but it was his silhoutte that caused me to stop and take notice.

3. Crumbling Foundation

4. Berries

5. Reflection

6. Boarders

7. Break

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

I LOVED all your pictures! Great job, keep 'em coming.
I love the mural, that is so cool.