Monday, November 8, 2010

After.Life (movie)



I always find it interesting to watch a movie that I have never heard of. This movie came to my attention during the previews of another movie. I don't recall this one being in the theaters, so perhaps it was straight to DVD.

Starring:
Liam Neeson
Christina Ricci
Justin Long
Rated R
Pychological Thriller

A funeral director claims to have the gift to speak to his 'clients'. A young woman finds herself on his table after a car accident. He is in a constant battle with her to convince her that she is dead, but she has trouble accepting this. Is she dead? Or is she in a living hell?

I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this movie. Until the very end it had me guessing and that kept me interested. The acting was fine, the plot was fine, the suspense was fine, the cinimetography was fine...basically the whole movie was fine. It wasn't outstanding just different.

3.5 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

I love Liam Neeson, but Christiana Ricci freaks me out! Does sound kind of interesting.