Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Holiday Reading Challenge

Hey gang, I found a Holiday Reading Challenge, if anyone is interested.


All About {n}

click here to visit the Holiday Reading Challenge 2010



It's that time of year again! And this year, I've decided to start a little earlier than last. Starting November 15, 2010 (it's a Monday!) the Holiday Reading Challenge will commence. That's right! I'm starting earlier this year in order for you guys to have more chances at winning at the end of every week. I'm still considering what the winners will get. I'm thinking it doesn't all have to be about books (well, it does!), but I'm also thinking Christmas book marks, tote bags, mugs with hot chocolate, tea, etc. What do you think? Of course, I'll have to throw in books as well.


Challenge Requirements:


1- Challenge will start Monday, November 15 and will end Friday, December 31.

Please visit the site for the rest of the rules and learn more.

I will join other Holiday Reading Challenges because I think they are loads of fun!!

The tentative book list:

1. The Christmas Clock - Kat Martin
2. Christmas Jars - Jason Wright
3. The Christmas Chronicles - Tim Slover
4. An Amish Christmas - Cynthia Keller
5. The Hand Carved Creche - James Kilgo
6. The Christmas Box Miracle - Richard Paul Evans (Non-Fiction)

3 comments:

Nely said...

Thanks for joining the challenge. You got a great list of books there. I look forward to reading your reviews.

Barbara K said...

How does this work?
I think I need such a challenge!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Barb. Go here:
Holiday Reading Challenge
And read all the rules. It is pretty easy. Basically you have to read books that are 'holiday' related (Christmas, Kwanza...), review them, post the review....

It works basically like all other challenges. I do them all the time. LOL! It's fun, and it gets your but in gear to read.