Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Movies Year 2


Those of you who have been hanging around for a year will probably remember my Holiday/Christmas Movie posts from last year.

I did fit a lot of movies into those posts, I wondered if there would be any left to share with you this year. Of course, I can always find a few that are new or I have never seen or heard of. It won't be as extensive as last years of course, but I'll give it a go.

So keep an eye out!

UPDATE: Today is October 21st, only a few weeks before this comes out, and I am busy working on the Christmas Movies. I didn't think I'd have many to share, turns out, there are some I've missed. They are not broken up into neat little categories like last year, but I tried to group them as best as I could. So stay tuned and look out for the post.

No comments: