Monday, August 24, 2009

A - Z AUTHORS

For the past 3 years, I've attempted an A-Z challenge. I alternate between titles and authors. This year it is authors. I can't say I'm doing well, but then again, I never do. I've only picked one of the authors out of my list, as there are many B's, C's....etc.


A -

B - Anne Brontë (Agnes Gray)

C - Paulo Coelho (Veronika Decides to Die)

D - William Dufty (Sugar Blues)

E - Hallie Ephron (1001 Books for Every Mood)

F - Edna Ferber (Showboat)

G - Diana Gabaldon (Outlander)

H - Louise Hay (You Can Heal Your Life)

I -

J - Gary Jansen (The Rosary)

K - Stephen King (UR)

L - Frances Ellen Lord (The Roman Pronounciation of Latin...)

M - Christopher Moore (Lamb)

N - Vladimir Nabokov (Lolita)

O - Daniel Oran (Believe)

P - Randy Paucsh (The Last Lecture)

Q - Anna Quindlen (A Short Guide to a Happy Life)

R - Anne Rice (Called Out of Darkness)

S - Beatrice Sparks (Go Ask Alice)

T -

U -

V -

W - Edith Wharton (Glimpses of the Moon)

X -

Y -

Z -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should try this too! I keep stealing different challenges from you lately :P