Monday, August 24, 2009

Mailbox Monday

MAILBOX MONDAY

Photobucket

Hosted by The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.



Only one physical book came into my hands this week.

Photobucket

Started reading it, so far I'm loving it. I've only read one book by by Dr. Stanley in the past. But didn't care one way or another if I read another, but this one was given to me by someone, so I took it. Glad I did.

These are some of what I downloaded to the Kindle last week, all free of course.

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
The Last Man by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Samuel the Seeker by Upton Sinclair
The Metropolis by Upton Sinclair
The Moneychangers by Upton Sinclair
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I may have to break down and get me a Kindle one of these days! What a great way to get books, and my groaning bookshelves would probably appreciate it!

Nice selections! Happy reading...