Monday, August 24, 2009

What Are You Reading On Monday's?


A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.


I HAVE COMPLETED THIS PAST WEEK

Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia & Bulimia by Marya Hornbacher
The Third Jesus by Deepak Chopra
The Last Lecture by Randy Paucsh

Last week was a total non-fiction week. I usually mix it up, with at least one fiction, but for some reason, it didn't happen. Reviews for the last two were written.


THIS WEEK I AM READING

Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
Finding Peace by Charles Stanley

Reading my first Ray Bradbury book. I'm not blown away by it, although a lot of people seemed to like this particular book, including Stephen King.

3 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Wow those sound pretty serious. Here is Mine

Jennifer said...

I have read the same books as you (different times) and the ones you will be reading. Happy reading!! My list is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

Anonymous said...

"Something Wicked This Way Comes" was my first and last book by this author. I'm just not big into classics.