Sunday, August 30, 2009

The R.I.P. Challenge IV

Photobucket

The R.I.P. Challenge IV (R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge) hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings is back.

It runs from September 1 - October 31, 2009

The idea is to read as many books from the following categories as you can between now and Halloween.

Mystery
Suspense
Thriller
Dark Fantasy
Gothic
Horror
Supernatural

Read details & rules on the website

I'm going to attempt - Peril the Second:
Read Two books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose.

My reading list for this site is as follows:

1. Dracula - Bram Stoker
2. Insomnia - Stephen King

3 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Hey, starting with Dracula is a fantastic place to start! :)

Welcome aboard, thanks so much for deciding to be a part of this.

gautami tripathy said...

As Carl says, Dracula is a good choice! And read Frankenstein too!

Here is my RIP IV read list

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Dracula is good. I'm reading The Historian which is about Vlad the Impaler. R.I.P. IV