Wednesday, April 4, 2012

(D) Documentary

I love reading non-fiction books and I love a good documentary.  One day, in my search for something good to watch, I came across this site  http://www.sprword.com/mustwatch.html.

There are so many documentaries on this page, it will take a while to get through.  Some of the ones I've watched from this site are:


Simply Raw
Thin
God on the Brain
Secrets of the Occult

I also watch them from other sources.  Some of my of my favorite documentaries are:

Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead

Triangle: Remembering the Fire
Sweet Misery
It Might Get Loud


2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

You are just a wealth of information! How do yo find this stuff???
Cool site! Just bookmarked it.

Unknown said...

LOL! I don't know, I guess when you get bored at work you tend to find something to do!