Friday, July 29, 2011

Winding Down the Challenge


The High Summer Read-a-Thon has started and you can find it on The True Book Addict Blog.  

I am currently reading:


I'm so pathetic. I haven't even finished this book. There is just no time. I work from 7:30 - 5pm. I read to and from work. When I get home I cook, practice guitar and then watch my shows. By the time I'm done, I'm DONE! I haven't read in bed this week.

However, I am enjoying this book. I will review it when I'm done. I'm only 1/2 way through it, but it is holding my interest.

3 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hey, we do what we can do! It's all in fun anyway. I haven't finished a book either. But I'm always optimistic. ;O)

Have a great weekend!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Just checking in to see how you did on the read-a-thon. Be sure to do a wrap-up post and link it here if you want to be eligible for the participant giveaway. The deadline is 6pm CST and I will be drawing winners after that. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/HSwrapup

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks for joining me!