Friday, April 29, 2011

(Y) Yearly Pictures

I take a lot of pictures. I noticed I take pictures of my daughter in the same place year after year. Then I realized, this was a good way to see how she grows.


The first time I noticed any difference in my daughter was when I put these 3 pictures side by side. I took a picture of her on Palm Sunday in 2009, 2010 and 2011. What a growth spurt. I am measuring by my son's picture in the background. Looks like she's grown at least a foot.
This one was taken at the New York Botanical Gardens. Since she is part Korean, I make her stand next to the Korean Garden every year. Looks like one year she flat out refused (she hates bugs). This is 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011.


Every year so far from 3 months.

4 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

That is a great way to see how she has grown. She is a pretty girl!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Those pictures are amazing! Of course you know how I think your daughter is beautiful anyway, but those baby pictures are adorable! I love the one in the little checked outfit.

Jeff Beesler said...

Awesome pictures, and an excellent measurement of the passage of time. It's a pleasure to meet you via the A-Z Challenge!

baygirl32 said...

she certainly has changed!

http://baygirl32.blogspot.com
1 last A to Z day...