Monday, October 5, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays?

A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.


Currently Reading:
When The Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall
(Sister's of the Quilt - Book 1)

Wasn't too sure about this one, I've never read an 'Amish' novel before (seen movies though). I have to say, I'm pretty blown away by it, I had no idea this was going to be so...'involved'. It was pretty much go from chapter 2.



This Week:
The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
and
Have a Little Faith - Mitch Albom

are on loan from the library, I need to get crackin' because I cannot renew them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy Woodsmall has a way of doing that. I have read one of her books as well and was caught in quickly as well.

Anonymous said...

I have "The Last Song" on my shelf and can't wait!

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I started When the Heart Cries but had to return it. I need to get it again because I have heard good things about it.

I also have The Last Song and can't wait to read it.

Marie said...

I'll have to add The Last Song to my list, it sounds great!

Jennifer said...

I will be adding this book to my TBR list!
Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you enjoy both books this week!