Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

Since I've just returned most of the Loot to the Library, I only have two books out at the moment.


Crossing Over: One Woman's Escape from Amish Life by Ruth Irene Garrett
This was going to be a Read-A-Thon book, but that fell through. So it is just going on the 75 books and Library Reading Challenge.




When the Morning Comes by Cindy Woodsmall

Now to be honest, I had to renew this one. I had so much loot the past two weeks, this one was pushed down the queue. Since no one was waiting for this one (but were waiting for the others) I waited to read it.

So I didn't take it out this week, but I did re-new it this week.



Midnight Kiss: The Toast of New Orleans
Starring Mario Lanza
DVD

This just arrived. yay!

6 comments:

Dana said...

I have Crossing Over on my list. I've read a lot of good reviews of it. And I love checking out DVDs!

Eva said...

Looks like you're into Amish books! :) Love the cover of Crossing Over. I totally read my books based on whether I can renew them or not too. :)

Unknown said...

LOL! Eva, I just got into the Amish books. I read one and I was hooked.

Linda said...

Great loot!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love the cover of the second book. I'll have to check it out. Have a great day!!

Sherrie
Sherrie's Stuff
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/10/library-loot.html

Marg said...

I hope you enjoy your loot! I am always renewing books, or returning them unread!