Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogging from A - Z 2011


So I swapped most of my reading challenges that I did in 2010 for writing challenges in 2011. I just found out about this challenge, and just in time.

You can read all about this challenge by pressing the picture above. It will take you to the link, however, here is a quick summary.

How does the Challenge work?

The premise of the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge is to post something on your blog every day in April except for Sundays. In doing this you will have 26 blog posts--one for each letter of the alphabet. Each day you will theme your post according to a letter of the alphabet.

One of the fellow participants posted some Great Tips about doing this challenge, I find they will be most helpful.

One of the tips is to chose a theme. Since my blog is primarily a themed blog anyway, there shouldn't be much of a problem. My theme will be books and movies.

Good Luck to all the participants.

3 comments:

J.L. Campbell said...

Getting ready to participate myself! Have fun.

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh wow, sounds like fun.
I will look forward to reading your post everyday!
Good luck coming up with new stuff!

Arlee Bird said...

Welcome to the A to Z Challenge! Hope you will have a rewarding blogging experience in April. If there are any questions or comments please let me or my co-hosts know. You can find all the Challenge hosts listed at the top of my blog page.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge