Sunday, October 10, 2010

FINAL - Read-A-Thon Stats

My Read-A-Thon ended at 8am this morning.
I finished 2 books, and started another and got about 30 pages in.
I was unable to read for 24 hours straight, or even 12 hours straight. But at least I made the effort.

Books Read
Call of the Wild - Jack London
The Metamorphosis - Frank Kafka
At The Mountain of Madness - H.P. Lovecraft (partial)
Pages: 204
Hours spent in reading: 4 (sad I know)
Hours spent sleeping: 9 (sadder)
Hours spent on blogs 1 1/2

I still did better than last year, I only finished one book last October. At least I got 2 books I've always wanted to read under my belt.

Congrats to all the participants. Thanks for stopping by and cheering me on.

3 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

You did great! I didn't do as well unfortunately, but I had fun anyway. Are you doing the Halloween Read-A-Thon next weekend?

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hey at least you did it! I give you credit for that!

Unknown said...

Michelle I don't know about the Halloween Read-A-Thon, are you running it.

Thanks Wendy, I tried at least. :)