Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"We thought Adie and Emery read about it in the paper and came back, but the Atlanta papers probably didn't even cover the drowing of two little girls in Florida."

Duma Key by Stephen King
Page 703


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great tease. I will need to show this to my oldest son when he gets home. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/footsteps-in-dark-teaser-tuesdays.html

Wendi said...

Great teaser. One of my friends recently suggested I read this one. . . I haven't read any Stephen King books yet.

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

uh-oh. That's awful. Teaser 55

BBAW Interview

Bryan R. Terry said...

Even though I'm a big King fan, I wasn't fond of Duma Key. I reviewed it HERE

Mine's HERE