September is over, and I did pretty good this month. 8 books is a good month for me. I have 18 more books to reach my goal of 75 for the year.
Listed here is #50 - 57
Any reviews have been linked.
50. The Year of Living Biblically - A.J. Jacobs
51. The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
52. The Sunflower - Richard Paul Evans
53. Duma Key - Stephen King
54. Dead Man's Cell Phone - Sarah Ruhl
55. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
56. What Difference do It Make? - Ron Hall et al.
57. Einstein: His Life and Universe (audio) - Walter Isaacson