Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Movie #7 & #8 / 25 Days of Christmas #6


Christmas Movie #7
Black Nativity (2013) - After his mother, Naima, is evicted from their Baltimore apartment, teenage Langston is sent to spend the holidays with his estranged relatives in New York City, where he embarks on a surprising and inspirational journey and along with his new friends, and a little divine intervention, he discovers the true meaning of faith, healing, and family.

Well...I'm not a huge R&B fan, so only a few songs grabbed me.  The story was predictable, but it was OK.  3/5 stars.







Christmas Movie #8
It's a Wonderful Life (1946) 
I'm not going to post the synopsis on this because this has to be the most famous Christmas Movie in the world.  I haven't watched it as of this posting, because it comes on at 8:00 and it is only 7:00.  BUT it is my favorite Christmas movie in the whole wide Wonderful world.  So I will watch it. 

I didn't first see this movie until I was 19 years old.  My boyfriend at the time said, 'You've never seen it...let's sit down and watch."  I was like "Yeah, OK".  Turned out, he knew what I liked.  I have watched it every year since that day, many years ago!  Thanks Charles.

500 / 5 stars.
Day 6
Santa's House!

No comments: