Thursday, May 26, 2011

Game of Thrones

I have finally finished the book. It took me so long to read it. But now that I'm working daily, I can read it on the train.

Although the movie rushes through some scenes or omits them completely, I think it is a pretty good adaptation.  I want to read the next installment, but I want to wait a while and read some other things.

I've been so busy, I haven't watched many movies. This week I'm catching up on all the season finales.

House - Was pretty interesting, has me wondering what next season will bring.
Bones - That was a shocker.
Glee - Kind of was anti-climatic.
AI - Scotty won (big shock).

Didn't watch the finale of the Borgas yet.  I'll give my thoughts on that when I do watch it, probably this weekend.

Didn't watch The Biggest Loser finale either. Don't know who won. Will watch that this weekend too.

No comments: