Friday, May 13, 2011

My Posts, My Post, Where for art thou my Posts!?

Well I guess my posts for yesterday and today are unrecoverable. Good thing they weren't long and/or important posts.  *sigh* But I did like my movie review*, but Oh well -- Maybe it will come back.

* The post is back minus the comments.  Oh well.

 I'm joining the Crochet Flower Crochet Along. This is based on a throw from Anthropologie.  I've joined this on Ravelry.com. I will simultaniously be working on my granny square afghan.


Thanks to all for your audiobook suggestions. I've decide on THE HELP. I have the hardcopy, but I hear the audiobook is fantastic, so I will be listening to 18 hours of that.

TV
American Idol:  Shock and Sadness to see James leave the show.  I was sure he'd be one of the final two.

The Voice:  I did like the blind audtions but I don't know about the battle rounds, I'm giving it more time.

The Borgias:  I had higher hopes for this show, it isn't as good The Tudors, but it isn't bad. I hope it comes back next season.

Game of Thrones:  This is the best of the new series.  I am also reading the book, so it is interesting to follow along that way.  This will be back next season. I think they will do one book a season.

Camelot:  I didn't think I was going to like this, but it is turning out to be a pretty good show.  Not much you can do with King Authur, but I like it.

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Yes, I agree about American Idol, i was shocked James went home and he wasn't even my favorite! I really did think he would be final 3. I thought Haley or Scotty would have gone home. I was upset about Casey he was me fav. with Lauren my 2nd.

OMG! "The Help" is an amazing book! There is no other way to put it. It was the best book I read last year. I do hope she continues to write.