Thursday, September 2, 2010

What's Up with Reading?

Some of you are probably wondering what happened to my reading. Truth is, it has slowed way down. Currently I am reading "The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Steg Larsson. It is a library borrow, so I will be done with it before the end of 2 weeks. The queue for this book and the 3rd book (1st one too) is mega long. Although it goes fast. I was at #1,300 when I put it on the queue, but it only took about 8 weeks to get it.

I'm listening to 2 books, as I posted below. "Mustaine" about Dave Mustaine of Megadeth/Metallica fame, and still listening to the Dale Carnagie book. These audio books are pretty long...around 13 hours each. I listen to about 30 min a day on most cases, although "Mustaine" is awesome. I love hearing about Dave Mustaines upbringing and his start in the music business, so I am really enjoying it, and really listening to every word said.

I'm bummed because I cannot find my copy of "The Artists Way". I've had that book forever, and I know it is in this house somewhere!!

No comments: