Monday, September 13, 2010

JIMMY PAGE BY JIMMY PAGE only to be afforded by JIMMY PAGE

445 POUNDS
$683 USD
$710 CND
540 EUROS

"He's a really big legend all over the music world but after you learn the price of his autobiography you might think he's an even bigger legend in his mind."

Jimmy Page is my longest and first love, but I will be damned if I am going to pay that much for any book he puts out. A long-awaited autobiography will be released on
September 27, 2010 and is to be called Jimmy Page by Jimmy Page.

However, this is a book about his career and it is in pictures. Only 2,500 copies are being sold, each of them signed and hand-bound in leather and laser-cut Perspex. The pages and spine are decorated in gold, and the book is presented in a silk-bound slipcase. Definetly a collectors item.

A proper autobiography will most likely not be released in his lifetime. He is really into the posthumous idea. I don't know if I will be able to read a posthumous book, I will most likely be too heart broken. And what does he have to hide? We know how rock stars are....really Jimmy? We know you slept/sleep around. Just because you are 66, doesn't mean you stopped being a man!

*sigh* I still love you! It's OK...you worked hard in your life, sit back and reap the rewards of super stardom.

No comments: