Monday, January 26, 2015

Winter Respite Read-A-Thon

Seasons of Reading
This week, January 26 - February 1 is A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon.  We are about to be snowed in, so at least I'll be able to read a bit tomorrow.  With school this week, I may not be able to make all my goals, but I will try.


The Orphan Train by  
I'm more than half way through this book. I hope to finish this by the end of this Read-A-Thon.


Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
I'm more than half way through this book as well. This will be finished by Friday for sure.


Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow: Discovering Your Right Livelihood by Marsha Sinetar
This is a school book, I will be reading this, but not finishing it. I don't want to get too far ahead.


The Creative Writing MFA Handbook, Revised and Updated Edition: A Guide for Prospective Graduate Students by Tome Kealy
I'm almost done with this one, so I might as well finish it.


The Violent Bear it Away by Flannery O'Connor
Continuing to work on my Classics Reading, this one will be at least started, but hopefully finished.

No comments: