Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hey, I had a Blogiversary

I just realized that my Blogiversary was on August 6th*. It has been 2 years since this blog was up and running.  Since then I've had some heavy posting months and some light (non) posting months.  Not including this post, I've posted 338 posts since then.  My heaviest year was 2009 and it was extra heavy since I didn't start until August, however, I'm at 94 (95 plus this one) for this year, so I can easily surpass 132 by December.


*August 6th would have been my 12th year wedding anniversary to my 2nd husband.  And on that day my ex had the nerve to try to friend me on Facebook! He's an idiot...anyway...


* * *


I have only watched 174 movies this year (42 of them were Christopher Walken Movies), this has been a slow year for me, and that is pretty sad since I didn't work full time from January until the end of May, and now I can maybe get 4 movies in a week, if I'm lucky.


* * *


Read thus far = 40 books.  I'm on target to read 50 for the year, but I am behind as well as compared to previous years. However, I've read some great books this year.


The Help (the best one this year) - Kathryn Stockett
Heaven is For Real - Todd Burpo
Miles to Go - Richard Paul Evans
Room - Emma Donoghue
A Child Called 'It' - David Peltzer
Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
Imaginary Jesus - Matt Mikalatos

And I am planning to read some more great books before the year end.

No comments: