Thursday, August 11, 2011

The DVR is Evil!!

I swear, one day I am just going to wake up at 8am and watch movies all day until 8pm. I could get approximately six movies in. I will do this one rainy Saturday in the fall. Knowing me, I’ll probably need to take a nap after the first 3. I really have to clean out my DVR, I’ve managed to watch everything from 2009 but one movie.

Here is the list of movies that are in need of watching before the year is over.

Pocketful of Miracles - October 20, 2009
Frankenstein Created Woman - October 29, 2010
Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed - October 30, 2010
Homicidal - October 30, 2010

The last three I will watch in October, as I taped them to watch during my Halloween Horror Fest last year, but had so many to watch, I didn’t get around to these.

This year I have already started taping my Horror movies, so far, waiting in the wings is:

Fragile
The Dunwich Horror
Dark Mirror
The Addiction
Mother of Tears
Dark House
The Stepfather
Masters of Horror (3 Episodes)

And this year I was going to watch Horror Classics mostly, we’ll see what I get to from the new list. Some of these will probably be on the DVR until next October.


And as sick as it sounds, I’ve also started taping my Holiday movies/shows.

Little House on the Prairie (2 Christmas Episodes)
    Christmas at Plum Creek
    The Christmas They Never Forgot

Absolutely Fabulous (1 Christmas Episode)
    Cold Turkey

HBO Storybook Musicals (1 Christmas Episode)
    The Little Match Girl


Eloise – Little Miss Christmas


Adam Sandler’s Eight Crazy Nights


Disney’s A Christmas Carol

This isn’t the whole of my watching. I’ve not listed my library borrows or my Netflix rentals.







No comments: