Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Day in The Life

I have not taken many pictures this year. School really takes up a lot of my time. I have decided to do a photo challenge. One picture an hour (or so) all day. I will only do it in my waking hours, I will not wake up to do it in the middle of the night.

I have no plans tomorrow, and my daughter will not be home for most of the day, so she probably won't be in any of them. In order to make this easy, I will use the same camera for all the pictures, and it will be my P&S one, not my Canon. I will post these on flicker, I don't want to muck up my blogger with all of them, there could be 12 or more. However, I may post some of the more interesting ones, I haven't decided yet.

Here is the exersise:   Click it up a Notch

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hi Liz!

That sounds like fun!
I may try that sometime.

Looking forward to seeing some of the pics, you are going to post them aren't you?

Hope all is well for you and your family!