Monday, July 14, 2014

July 13 2014 - A Day in Photos

One Photo Every Hour (or so).



8:07 am:  My first task after rolling out of bed is taking care of some airline ticket issue.






9:15 am:  Shopping.  I love looking at the gluten free frozen food section.  Although it doesn't change much. But at least it is well stocked today.




10:21 am:  Time for church.




11:31 am:  Church let out.  These pretty flowers are all around the church.




12:09 pm:  Took a walk.  A nearby courtyard from the inside.



1:05 pm:  Relaxing and watching TV.



2:07 pm:  Afternoon snack to cool off and Robocop on the TV.



3:06 pm:  Nap Time.



4:23 pm:   Just woke up from my nap.  It is kind of iffy outside.



5:13 pm:  Taking a shower...no peeking!


This is where I stopped.  9 hours is a pretty good run.  I will try this again, but on a day I know I will be out of the house more.  The weather was just so iffy.  I managed to get some good shots between the rain drops.  Sunday's are a pretty low-key day for me anyway. 

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh my gosh this is so cool!

I love the window with the curtain, my fav so far.

I should def do this.

Maybe next week sometime.

Unknown said...

It can be challenging if you don't have anything to do during the day, I had to get inventive. It is like a mini-autobiography in pictures.