Sunday, June 29, 2014

Books

I am currently in the middle of my summer session.  I'm on the last James Joyce book Ulysses. I was told it was difficult, but it is very difficult, and I'm not enjoying it. There is supposed to be a story there, but I cannot follow the thread.  However, this hasn't stopped my reading of other books.


I just finished Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King.  Not at the top of the list of favorites.  The story seemed to drag until the end.  Not sure this type of thriller/suspense is his thing.  I understand this is the first part of a trilogy.  Not sure where this would go from here.  But the prolific Mr. King will keep writing stories for us to enjoy or not.  All we need to do is sit back and wait.


I am currently reading  Everything I Never Told You
by Celeste Ng. 








No comments: