Monday, April 15, 2013

Thank You

Thanks for the kind words about my new upcoming adventures in scholastica.

Now for some more fantastic news.  After being at my temp job for nearly 2 years, I was finally hired. I will be full time as of March 29th.

My salary has nearly doubled.   I lost my last job in July 2010. I was making decent money.  Then I was on unemployment, and then I lucked out and found this temp job.  It paid about 1/3 less, but I needed anything and hoped that I could 'get in' the door.

Well 2 years later, the door opened.  I was hired and I was the first person hired in about 3 years.

Yes. I feel lucky and blessed.

* * * * *

I've also decided to resurect my writing blog in anticipation of my school writings.

Creativley Writing Me

I have written a lot of things, I just haven't shared any of it.

 

3 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Wow! Thats awesome!
You go girl!
Does good news come in threes as well as bad?
If it does - you've got another one comin!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Congrats! Such wonderful news. =O)

Anne said...

You, my friend, are on a roll. Congratulations!