Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge 2012

Photobucket 
Monday, November 19, 2012 through Sunday, January 6, 2013 

Visit her site to see more details. 
 These are the Levels:
 --Candy Cane: read 1 book --Mistletoe: read 2-4 books
 --Christmas Tree: read 5 or 6 books (this is the fanatic level...LOL!) 

 Last year I was Christmas Tree. I went nuts. I probably will read 5 books this year (last year I read 7). I will also be watching lots of Christmas Films.


My first book will most likely be Richard Paul Evans "A Winter Dream". It is waiting for me at my library. I read his Christmas books every year. I will be very disappointed when he stops. 

3 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Yay! I signed up too!

Unknown said...

Yay we can do it together this year!!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks for joining me again this year, Liz. I can't wait to read the new Evans book either. Have to read a couple of review books first. I too will be sad when/if he stops writing Christmas books.

Happy Holiday Reading!