Saturday, January 4, 2014

The 2014 TBR Pile Challenge!


I really need to get through my TBR pile. I have books that have been in that pile for years. I need a kick in the bum in order for me to get to them. So I found some accountability. 2014 TBR Pile Challenge.
1. Lark Rise to Candleford - Flora Thompson
2. Someone Knows My Name - Robin Maxwell
3. The Cross Gardner - Jason Wright
4. Redfield Farm - Judith Coopey
5. The Stranger - Albert Camus
6. Family - J. California Cooper
7. Signora Da Vinci - Robin Maxwell
8. The Color Purple - Alice Walker
9. Honolulu - Alan Brennert
10. Heart-Shaped Box - Joe Hill
11. Clare - Susan Lynn Peterson
12. Last Exit to Brooklyn - Hubert Selby

Alternate

A.  Demon: A Memoir - Tosca Lee
B.  Perfect Peace - Daniel Black

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Glad you signed up. Good luck!