Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A new year

Happy new year everyone. I always make resolutions, it is usually losing weight. That hasn't changed. However I'm going to have a goal, this year this year I plan to post to this block at least once a week if not more.
With me in school it is going to be hard but I plan to do it. I am going to delete my other blogs and concentrate just on this one.
I will be keeping my Tumblr account however that is mostly pictorial.
Today eyesore the secret life of Walter Mitty. I never saw the original however I did read the short story. This movie was way better than the short story. I highly recommend it.

Every New Year's day I see a movie this one is a five star movie. I hope not to see too many bad movies this year. I don't know what my reading will be like however.


No comments: