Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas.  Today it is just me and my daughter as the rest of my family refuses to speak to us, but that is a topic for another day.

I didn't get any books, but since I got my iPad, I joined Scribd. It is like a Netflix for books. You pay a monthly fee and read as much as you want. They have bestsellers as well as classics. They have all different genres. There is something for everyone.

My daughter got me a lot of cool gift.  Here are 2 of them:

My daughter found this pretty necklace at JC Penny. It is silver plated
and has real crystals.  The C stands for Cheerful.

A  gold mug from Starbucks. I've always wanted a gold mug from Starbucks. LOL!

Last night was our concert.  Here are a few shots from then:

Me, Rosa and Theodora waiting for our Music Director to come.
 

My friends Valerie and Josh and the internal nativity.

Paul, our trumpet player is the ladies favorite. 
Valerie, Mary-Ann, Paul, Rosa, Ana

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Lovely photos! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.