Friday, May 18, 2012

Insanity

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

Tomorrow I start the Insanity workout.  The hardest exercise program ever put on DVD. If I stop blogging it is because I've died! LOL!

Currently - 196.5  at 25.5 body fat.

This makes me overweight.  The cut off for average body fat is 24.

This program is a 60 day program.  I may have to go for two rounds.

I took before pictures of myself, which I will not post here because they look AWFUL! I didn't realize how bad I looked.

I'll be mentioning this from time to time. I am hoping I will make it to day 60.

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh my gosh girl! Well good luck! I will pray that you live!
I know what you mean about seeing pictures of yourself. For some reason you look different in the mirror than you do in pictures. I mean I knew I was getting overweight but didn't look THAT bad in the mirror. Then I was some wedding photos of myself and I almost didn't recognize myself! I looked so fat!

So good luck girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks. I'll post here about it and my results too. I hope my results are worth the "insanity"