Sunday, July 25, 2010

SALT & INCEPTION


I had an affinity to this movie. I got a chance to see the New York City scene being filmed. I like Angelina but I could take her or leave her, but I'm glad I didn't leave her this time.

Salt is one big adriniline ride from the first scene. By the end of the film, we still aren't sure if Agent Salt is an American spy or an enemy spy. There are just enough twists in this film to keep you guessing until the end and beyond. Angelina was a powerhouse, kick-ass woman who beat the crap out of every man that came across her path.

I recommend this film. 4.5 out of 5 stars.


My Photos

This is the Church scene where the coffin is bought in.

IMG_3158



Funeral procession scene.

IMG_3162





Inception is layer upon layer of downright interesting. I haven't been this involved in a movie since "Shutter Island". DeCaprio is brilliant in this movie as well as the rest of the cast. The special effects were neat, but the story outweighed all of it. One really has to pay attention, no, don't get up to use the bathroom HOLD IT!. If you do, you will miss something important.
This movie revolves around the nature of dreams. A lot of detail was paid to timing and how dreams work. I would love to give more info about this movie, however, I don't want to give anything away. This is a must see. Especially for those of us who like intricate stories.
I rate this 4.5 out of 5.

No comments: