Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gearing up for October, November and December


Lately I've been on a non-fiction kick. I read 10 non-fiction books in a row.  Only one of them was a re-read.  They are all of a Metaphysical nature.

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Stillness Speaks by Eckhart Tolle
The Moses Code by James Twyman
The Essential Spontaneous Fulfillment by Deepak Chopra
Practicing the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
The Isaiah Effect by Gregg Braden
The Dark Side of Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
Learned Optomism by Martin P. Seligman
Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden

I'm pretty much done with this topic, I have one or two more waiting to read, but I'm otherwise done for now.

October is reserved for some Horror reads
November and December are reserved for Holiday reads.  I searched for some Thanksgiving novels, because I don't usually see those. I found a few.

A Winter's Tale is Richard Paul Evan's new Christmas book for 2012. So of course that one is on the list.

And of course I'll be watching the Horror movies in October and the Holiday movies in November and December.  More on that later.

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Check it out...scary reading abounds in my FrightFall Read-a-Thon (if you're not already signed up) and Season of the Witch at Castle Macabre where I'm hosting a witchy mini-reading "challenge." Hope you'll think about joining me. =O)

Thank you for posting about the Richard Paul Evans book. Can you believe I had no idea? He's probably my most favorite Christmas writer!