Monday, March 22, 2010

So why is my writing, reading & watching suffering?


Week 1 - Wipeout
Originally uploaded by kelsokraft

Because I have added guitar lessons to my schedule. A new hobby and a time consuming one. We go to class on Saturday, and practice at least 30 min daily (except Thursday which is Choir). When we are out in the street we look at guitars.

79/365 - Heaven

I'm a fan of the gold one.
Fender Stratocaster in Fessler Gold
Custom Shop Masterbuilt 1964 Relic Reissue by Greg Fessler.

We do not own any electric guitars (that work). We are learning on acoustic. My daughter has an Ibanez. I have 2, one Cordoba classical guitar and one Fender Acoustic.

75/365- Cordoba & Fender

Maybe one day I'll have a video of me playing, but don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh yay! That's awesome! Good luck and I would love to see a video of you and your daughter playing. My daughter plays the guitar.